Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My law school, the felonious...

This is some very interesting news coming from Wayne State University law school, my alma mater . . .

This guy was in my criminal procedure class my last semester in law school- he was a night student.

My buddy Danny had evidence with him and apparently the guy was paying attention in both classes because this is what happened!

What is funny, or may not be funny, depending on whether you have a sense of humor or not; the guy was a really nice, personable, if not all-too-bright guy. . . he was outgoing but super soft spoken.

Oh, and then there is this exemplar of virtue who happens to be enrolled at Wayne Law currently!

Apparently the law school needs a new motto: Wayne Law- We Produce Our Own Clients, thats the "Wayne Difference"!

No comments: