Thursday, April 24, 2008

The A.C.

Yes, I find Ann Coulter more than slightly despicable, but I read her weekly column anyway. Often I find she is quite funny. Here are a couple snippets from this week's column:

On Hillary and her attachment to Bill:

If Hillary could run exclusively on her record since becoming a senator from New York, she'd be a relatively moderate Democrat who hates the loony left -- as we found out this week when a tape of Hillary denouncing Moveon.org surfaced. Think Joe Biden in a pantsuit.

On Clinton's association with Bill's people being worse than Obama's "association" with terrorists:

So repellent are Bill Clinton's friends (to the extent that a sociopathic sex offender with a narcissistic disorder can actually experience friendship in the conventional sense) that B. Hussein Obama's association with a raving racist reverend and a former member of the Weather Underground hasn't caused as much damage as it should. On one hand, Obama pals around with terrorists. On the other hand, Hillary pals around with James Carville. Advantage: Obama.

1 comment:

NatCraft said...

I still keep thinking about that Moore article about the Clintons calling on Rev. Wright... I never thought I'd be here, but I am here... I just want a freaking nominee!!

Btw - you have posted more in the last two days than your previous posts collectively.