Thursday, April 24, 2008

Advice for the law student...

To all of my friends out there studying for their law school exams, or any other exams for that matter (not that those would actually count as exams!), I present you with the study tip of the day from the inimitably wise and brilliant Joshua Terebelo:

Josh: so here's why i am an idiot . . . last night . . . i thought it'd be a good idea to drink a pot of coffee at 11 pm

Me: how late were you planning on staying up?

Josh: 2 hours.

Me: yep . . . idiot . . . although, its hard for me to ever say anything bad about drinking a pot of coffee since its one of my favorite past times!

Seriously-- good luck to everyone out there studying for exams. Most importantly- shout out to my boy Josh, and next (most) importantly, shout out to ALL of my friends studying out there- good luck!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the best part is that I was up until 7:15 in the morning and couldn't even do work because I was wiggin' out on caffeine.