Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Morning Gem

Thank you Political Wire for making my morning with this one:
Failed Nevada U.S. Senate candidate Sharron Angle (R) was in Iowa but wouldn't tell the Des Moines Register whether she was there exploring a run for president or not.

Said Angle: "I'll just say I have lots of options for the future, and I'm investigating all my options.

And then I appreciated Chris Christie's quote from Political Wire as well. I hate to give the Governor credit, but he's saying and doing some smart things regarding his political future. If only he could figure out how to run his state:
"If you don't believe in your heart that you're ready, you have no business running. And just because you see political opportunity, that's not an excuse to run."

-- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R), in an interview on CNBC, on why he's not running for president.

No comments: