Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I've been away...

I hope everybody has been enjoying their holiday season. I had a very nice, relaxing time with family and hope to get a bit more relaxing in before the first of the year. I just wanted to write a brief post and let everyone know that the reason I have not posted is that I have not read anything topical or of note over the past week and therefore, I have not been inspired to share anything. Rest assured, when I got into my office yesterday I cleared out my Google Reader and printed off a shit load of articles I am now carrying around with me in a folder like a briefing book of sorts. Nothing I've waded through has yet to spike my interest. As soon as it does, you'll know. Stay tuned.

(Don't make fun of me for operating under the fiction that there are people out there checking in on the blog to actually see what I or we have to say. It makes me feel wanted and needed!)

No comments: