Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Hiatus is Over

I should have probably informed the avid reader of this blog (both of you), why it is that I have not posted since early July. The reason for my hiatus is that I recently sat for the Virginia Bar Exam, which was July 29th and 30th, so the whole month of July was largely a wash.

How was the Bar you ask? Well, it was a painful reality for the second summer in a row. Last summer I took the Michigan Bar (and passed) and this year Virginia. In all honesty, I know that hindsight is 20/20 and that my passing the Michigan Bar probably makes it seem easier in retrospect, but it also felt easier when compared to the Virginia Bar this year. I felt more prepared this time around, and still utterly useless in the face of a creditor's rights question snuck in right before the lunch break on the first day.

We shall see how I do in Virginia, but for now, that is my explanation for my absence.

Thanks to all who helped me and offered their support during my studies, (again, both of you).

2 comments:

NatCraft said...

Congratulations on surviving and for sending me the best post-bar 1st day text.

Welcome back to blogging. You were missed.

VIS a VIS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.